12.16.2015

The Force Awakens!


A few quick updates...

The Madison Christmas Bird Count is this Saturday. I'll be birding Pheasant Branch Conservancy and the rest of Area 21. I'll publish my results here when I have time.

It looks like there will be a Tiger Beetle (and birding) field trip May 28th at Spring Green Preserve. I'll provide more details about it sometime in early spring.

Yesterday a Snowy Owl was observed in Madison behind Schmidt's Auto near Goodman Park, however it was not observed today.

Tomorrow night I'm going to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I was a total Star Wars geek when I was a kid. In fact, I can still recite the script from the original movie from memory. I have a rough idea about the plot, but only speculation from the trailers.

It's a busy time of year, so I'll probably only have a few more blog posts for 2015, one of which will be the year in review covering my birding and digiscoping highlights. Overall, it was a very good year!

Happy Holidays!