8.25.2016

Open Birding Parking!



There might be a bit of a parking issue for Open Birding this Sunday, August 28th. Park Street is under construction and I'm pretty sure the cul de sac where we normally park by Parisi Park is going to be inaccessible. If this is the case, I'm proposing an alternate parking area behind The Stamm House restaurant, which recently closed. I'm not sure about the parking lot at the corner of Branch Street and Century Avenue. The entrances there have been blocked off, but if you can enter and there aren't any "no parking" signs, it ought to be fine. In any event, the first hour I plan to bird the creek corridor between Park Street and Century Avenue. So, if you can't get to the regular Park Lawn & Park Street location, try 6625 Century Avenue and enter the creek corridor trail just to the east.

UPDATE: Middleton Public Works told me today (8/26) that we will be able to park at the cul de sac where Park Street meets Park Lawn on Sunday morning for birding!